Friday, October 12, 2012

another long distance relationship guidance by Mr. expert in LDR(long distance relationship)








What do you feel when you are waiting with someone to meet him again?
                What I feel when I am waiting, I feel that every minute is like a day, a day is like a week, a week is like a month, and month is like a year, and a year is like a decade. I wait for a long time to our 3rd anniversary because we meet again after a long waiting. I gonna share to you my last experience.
                Last Sunday (October 7, 2012) we advance celebrated our 3rd anniversary in Makati city where she was work,  after almost a year of waiting to see her again, it just one night and two days with her. The day within her is like a day with a full fulfillment, like a dream come true and because the prayer has been answered. I wait this time with her, even my brother celebrate his 23rd  birthday last Saturday, I need to left this celebration and I’ll have to go to Makati for my girlfriend, because my brother can understand me why I do that thing. I am engaging long distance relationship while my brother is always at home so I always see my brother and not like my girlfriend that once in a blue moon to meet her.
long distance relationship guidance
go to makati

                From my place CLSU(Central Luzon State University) Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija I need to take a ride in a bus to go to Makati City where my girlfriend is working.

long distance relationship guidance
our 3rd anniversary celebration


long distance relationship guidance
our 3rd anniversary celebration



                Finally we celebrate our 3rd anniversary in Star City, but before that we’re going first in the church to give thanks for the prayer that is being answer and those not yet. Woooh those days was full of experience with her. We enjoyed all rides and games in that place. Even the Star shuttle is look like it is dangerous we ride that one, because we don’t want to miss those experiences. I love those day in every minute and every second it is very memorable. I meant that I don’t want the time goes by. If I can stop the hand of the clock I’ll do this, but it is impossible to do.
long distance relationship guidance
back to CLSU

                Then 2 days past by with her, then I should go back to my place where I need to go in my class and she are going back to his work again.
long distance relationship guidance

Like our current status of relationship “long distance relationship”. Then we meet again trough skype like what we have done in the picture bellow.
The technique in waiting someone is like in this phrase what we hear from the church in that day ” Don’t focus on the pain, just focus on the price”. Because if you focus on the pain you’ll become week in every what you are doing while you are focus on the price you we will become more stronger and stronger in what you are doing. It is applicable in the waiting with someone.

10 comments:

  1. Don't set out looking for a girlfriend, or you'll just end up looking desperate. If you want her to be with you, and only you, forever and ever and all that other Disney propaganda, she will pick up on the needy vibe in a heartbeat, try this awesome guide http://tinyurl.com/datingadvicex this guiding also help me... Hope you will find some important point that help you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think so much about your girlfriend because it will end up with a desperation in you to met her.If you love her and she also loves you then she is yours but if u also feel desperate then visit Relationship Tips this guiding will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband left me for another woman after one year of our marriage. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. On this faithful day  as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a particular testimony about this good DR IROSI help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I’m so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage email him at:(DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) Simply contact the great “DR IROSI” If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., do not cry anymore-contact this powerful spell caster now. Thank you DR IROSI for saving my broken relationships and brought my husband back to me!” email him at: (DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM) or call/whatsapp him via: +2348118829771.    

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating husband, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator and hacker  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my husband iPhone. He hacked his Gmail and Facebook account and linked all his WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against him, i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will always be indebted to the great Dr. MICHAEL for repairing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about fake spellcasters but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did it according to what he ordered me to do. Now my husband has returned just 48 hours after contacting him. I live happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and will not rest until he is known all over the world. He also specializes in money spells, lottery spells, E.T.C. disease spells. Get in touch with Doctor michael now, his email is drmichaelspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +2348139206346

    ReplyDelete
  7. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete